Friday, April 3, 2015

DLP#12

Making Your Mark
March 21st Challenge

Art Challenge: As a Focal Point
Journal Prompt: Coming into Focus


I got my inspiration from the guest artist, Danny Gregory....

 With my favorite mug for morning coffee...
and my comfy glasses....


I start the day getting myself focused
i think its the only time no one is bothering me!!!!
first the sketch...
in pencil


then i went over it in stabillo pencil..



Then some color....
i used a stencil for the zig-zags...
added a wet brush to the stabile pencil
and picked up my pen for journaling...
and loosely did some redrawing over my picture..



added my border..
and done....


almost caught up! 
next one custom element....
I already have a plan!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

7 comments:

  1. Looks great! Happy Easter Denise!
    hope to see you at AJJ again this month!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you did the edges, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh to be able to draw the way you do! Fantastic!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your drawing. Well done. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful drawing and love the mug too!! Happy Easter!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job on the journal page!

    ReplyDelete