Sunday, March 29, 2015

DLP#11

March Theme: Make Your Mark
Art Challenge: Bordres
Journal Prompt: "Borderline feels like I'am going to lose my mind"


working on that theme as a way to grow from other artist.......



i recently bought Dina Wakley's book and 
i'am really enjoying the techniques.....

so i thought this would be a great way to get out 
of my own borders and try new techniques...

keeping it looking like your artwork....
your hand.....

here's how it went...


i taped the page to create a border.....
i used her lesson on simple mark making.....

the palette...


drag paint across page...


rub color off with baby wipe....





drag paint around edges to create border...


create a simple shape...


add collage elements...


and the "river"....


more color....


i added distress linen to tone down the white....


stabile pen.....


peel tape....



edge black paint in to create my border.....


and done.....


Dina's lesson but still me!!

thx for stopping by.....



2 comments:

  1. thanks for showing us that , its very cool and I love the picture, and the border kinda of just completes it.

    ReplyDelete