Saturday, October 18, 2014

Haunted House in progress


I thought I didn't get a lot done this week.......

Turns out I did!! I think!
Erin wants to do a Haunted House too, 
So this how far we have gotten so far..

Sanded & Primed




We also went to AC Moore for some goodies to attach to the houses...

At Erin's soccer practice I drew some house details....




The next night I painted them...
couldn't do it that night, by 9pm I was done!!!


End Of the week went to staples and color copied...



And know they wait!!!! Waiting to come alive!!


And I wait for Erin! 
She's very busy this weekend!

To Be Continued.........







4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished Haunted House!

    -Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This looks like great fun! I love seeing the process of how it will all be accomplished. Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete