Wednesday, July 15, 2015

DLP, The Road Less Traveled..

June Theme
Travel Journal

June 13th challenge

Art Challenge: Recording Memories

Journal Prompt: The Road Less Traveled

For More info on the 
Documented Life Project
Visit the ladies 
At Art to The 5th
HERE


I bought some new ...
cheap supplies....
I guess you get what you pay for!!!


they're ware color pencils, 
was not very happy with them!
the colors were not very rich
(like the more expensive brand)
oh well live and learn!
Time to save for better ones!

Not sure about you but i have a hard time using
water based mediums in my delusions journal 
so I have been doing the challenge on a separate piece
of paper and gluing them in...
seems to work better for me..


My inspiration picture is from Acadia National Park,
from last year....
the path around Jordan Pond
We loved it!
We seemed to be the only ones on it!

Finished page with some journaling...


Thx for stopping by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment