Tuesday, November 15, 2016

DLP 2015 Catch Up!

Playing Catch up & Finishing my
Documented Life Journal 2015


At the end of last year I printed out all of the  challenges
that I had not gotten to.  At some point I must have glued 
some of the pages together, I had more challenges left 
than pages!  So I decided to pick which ones I wanted to do!  
The next couple of posts are the finished journal, and how it
went, so here we go!


November theme: Stencils, Stamps & Masks
Art Challenge: Use a mask
Journal Prompt: "Mask" arade


heres how it went....
Masking Tape! & a Stencil! Perfect!!!

gesso

 a little paint

 Masking Tape....perfect!

 Just the stencil I was looking for!!


 a little gold paint...


 Some flowers


 a little black paint...


 unmask the tape!!

Some journaling and done!

Thanks For stopping By!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this - both the painting and the saying. The vase looks amazing with the two tones, and the colours are divine!

    ReplyDelete