Sunday, January 18, 2015

DLP #2

The Documented Life Project #2

Art Challenge: Gesso
The Prompt: " The Beginning Is Always Today"  - Mary Shelley



The steps...
Trying to keep it about the quote




The Gesso...
&stencil...


Swiped gesso on with a card...



Did the same with the paint...






Black gesso for added texture..
with some recycled cardboard...






Border with stencil...



Wrote in pencil first...
a must do for me...
I Always make a mistake if I don't!!!


Used Gesso & Paint to add circles...


All done !!!


detail...


Thanks for stopping by.....



1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete