Saturday, January 24, 2015

The Documented Life Project week3

DLP #3

January Theme
The Blank Page and How to Face it!

Art Challenge
The Color Wheel

Journal Prompt
" I found I could say things with color and shapes that I 
couldn't say any other way...."
- Georgia O'Keeffe






It's been a long week!
i thought i was caught up and then was going 
to do more....
then the flu hit!!
Ruined all my plans!!
But At least I got this one done today!
I had a plan....
but we all know how that goes!

Here's a look over my shoulder....



Completed!!


Some detail shots....






Stay Healthy everyone!!!!



10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page! I already need to catch up on mine for #DLP. Love how you did your flowers! THanks for showing us in the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing floral journal page! Sometimes images speak louder than words. Sorry you are so sick. Stay warm. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The color is so fantastic with the black background. Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous...I love that stencil and quote!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved watching your video. I really like watching how people do things!
    Beautiful journal page - so happy and colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun & colourful journal spread! Sorry to hear you've been sick. :-( Thanks for sharing all this goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So bright, cheerful and pretty! I lover your colorful flower page. It makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the beautiful flowers. Would you please tell me what stencil you used.

    ReplyDelete