Wednesday, January 14, 2015

In A Book!!!

So Excited........


A year ago....




I decided life is to short! 
Crap happens and then time passes..
the what if's start...
I don't want to wonder what if anymore..
so I decided to put myself out there...
my work that is!!!
This was accepted into the book
Art Journal Kickstarter
What an appropriate name!
It gave me a kick in the ass!
I started blogging...
Creating more....
Figured out how to use i-movie 
Became part of a Gang!
(Donna Downey Artist Gang)

The book came this week...
Wow its amazing to see something you created in a book...

Here it is..
This is actually one piece in a series of pages that I created..


The page...


some details..



There are wine labels collaged into the piece..
The page is an extension of the page and the name of the wine....

Here's the book....



Thanks for stopping by and viewing my work 
and leaving such nice comments!
It really helps to keep me going!






1 comment: