Friday, September 12, 2014

A Label & A Canvas!!!






I have this collection of label pages, and I wanted to do more with it so I decided......

To make a series of canvases to go along with the labels.  When I made the wine label pages I didn't have a blog and didn't photograph the progression, but I will for the canvases.
I also made a design to cut whatever stencils I wanted myself and stamping materials, to keep it truly original....

Enjoy!!


Primed canvas..working out composition ideas....


My own deli paper images, wine labels, and old sheet music...
(Yeah I know the sheet music isn't mine but it looked cool!)


Paint!!!


Arrange again... paint some more....


And Done!!!


Wine Label Page


I was having a hard time photographing this its very shiny.
The detail shot above is a better representation.


What do you think?

Enjoy with a glass of wine!






3 comments:

  1. I love the wine label painting. It is so beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both painting so much! You have a great style! The wine one is so full of wonderful movement...and color... Thanks for sharing!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete