October Blog Hop
Blog Hop! This months theme:
Today I am hoping along with:
Kristen Van Valkenburg
We are all using Jessica's stamps and stencils with our own creative twist!
So check them out!
Oh Did I mention there's a giveaway........
But first my creation!!
I used Jessica's
Doors & Windows Stencil
Starry Night Stencil
You can find them at:
The supplies I used all came in the Deco Arts Mixed Media Starter Kit
1. Gesso Journal Page
2. Spray mist background
3. Starry Night Stencil with a little white
4. Doors & Window stencil with gesso, path with gesso
5. Some eerie trees with black and a little silver accent....
love making eerie trees!!
6. Painted the Door with some red & Lime green
Re-stenciled the door black, silver and black path!
7. The words!! On some old book pages, a quote from S.T. Coleridge
(Thank You MaryBeth!!!)
8. Cut-up adhere with Matte Medium, a little gelatto's for color
9. Back to The Starry Night Stencil! A little pizzaz with Deco Arts Metallic Lustre!
Some detail Shots....
Happy FrightFull Fall Y'all!!!
And the giveaway!!
Leave a comment on any of the blogs and win a chance to get these:
Cascading Leaves Stencil and Tree of Life Stamp.
Leave comment and hop on!!
Comments close at 9PM EST on Monday October 10th 2016
See Jessica Sporns blog on Tuesday 10/11 for the winners
Happy Frightfully Fall!!