Tuesday, May 17, 2016

DLP Catch Up

I haven't finished 
The Documented Life Project 2015...
almost there,
I have a few to post and 3 left,
then I plan on doing the cover...

so here's one from December!!

Challenge: Use Vellum


does it look familiar????




looks like the background to the blog...
and my last Donna Downey Artist gang post!!




theres the background to the artwork for Donna Downey!!


and my mocha latte!!


I used the vellum for the words..






incase you missed it heres the link to the artist gang video!!




hmm that background looks familiar!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and the technique looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing the Artist Gang vid again... I had somehow missed it but December does get a little busy with the holidays and all. :)

    ReplyDelete