Saturday, February 6, 2016

i.w. 1-6-16........a little late!

It's been a rough start to the year so .....
Better late then never!!!!

On line classes are great!
A classroom at your finger tips!



I think its so easy to lose your style......




I didn't do this workshop last year, wanted to but didn't 
get the chance...
was a little busy making videos for Donna Downey!
Know I get to have a role reversal!!!

So back to my original thought!
Sometimes its hard not to copy exactly what you've watched.
So for this series I'am giving myself some boundaries,

Watch the inspiration video,
grasp the key techniques....
then make it my own...

so here's a few of my own twists...


Love my dictionary pages!
Incorporate those....

Use my hand where ever possible..
I will be putting the Inspiration date,
and the date I finished in the layout...


I tend to have a graphic quality to me work...
going to try not to lose that,
I used my Pitt pens to sharpen some lines...


Finished Pages



The pick a word for the year idea is very popular...
Not sure if I'am into that yet!
But at the moment I created this I just needed a little strength to 
move on...Keep going.....

To find out more about Inspiration Wednesday
visit


Thanks For stopping By!





1 comment:

  1. Supergreat brush-painting! This image I like very much! Ulrike

    ReplyDelete