Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I think I Have Art A.D.D!!!!!



I feel like I've been all over the place with making things. 
 Not really staying focused on one thing for to long.  But I actually think that helped me be distracted enough to decide on some painting that I would like to do.
From last weeks mess that I made......

I finished the cards that I stenciled.
Some pages in my left over paint journal,
And I managed to take a few pictures for inspiration for painting.
Know that I see it all I feel a little better! Like I accomplished some things!
Oh and a box of wood pieces my brother cut for me, but I have plans for that!

Here they are:

Finished Card


The other finished cards are in the photo above.


Two Finished Left over Paint Pages

Detail
Original page



Detail
Original Page
Erin was using the left over paint and stencils at the same time.  She is faster than I and completed her work in one sitting, they came out great.  


Butterfly Stencil

Bird stencil






No comments:

Post a Comment